Sunday 20 May 2012

The Manhattan Fish Market(MFM) !

The story began more than 180 years ago, at The Fulton Fish Market down on Fulton Street underneath the iconic Brooklyn Bridge.

MFM have won numerous awards, this proves that the food they serve are really worth the price.

If you like eating fish, i would recommend you to try out MFM. They serve other kinds of food like mushrooms, prawns, lobster, pasta, soup, deserts and many more!

The dish that most Singaporean will order when they visit MFM, it's the Manhattan Fish 'n Chips(Dory). The price is $10.90(exclude gst). If you are a cheese lover, u might consider ordering the "FEEESH 'N CHEEESE" at the price of $13.90(exclude gst). I notice that the difference between "FEEESH 'N CHEEESE" and "Manhattan Fish 'n Chips(Dory)" is just an additional cheese.

The Manhattan Fish 'n Chips(Dory) is simply too addictive, the outer layer of the fish is crispy and the fish meat is soft and tender!

People! please go and try it out, there are so many stalls in Singapore.

Manhattan Fish 'n Chips(Dory)

The Manhattan Fish Market (Singapore)

  Location:
    Causeway Point
    North Point
    White Sands
    Junction 8
    Changi City Point
    Bedok Point
    City Square
    Iluma
    Marina Square
    Plaza Singapura
    The Central
    JCUBE

  Opening hours:
    11am-10pm

visit http://www.manhattanfishmarket.com/ for more information!

10 Comments:

Anonymous lighteasysimple said...

Hey bro!
You review on Manhattan Fish is very clear.Now I know that their fish and chips is a bit lower than fish and co in cost. Thanks!

Yusran

23 May 2012 at 00:03

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven been to Manhattan Fish market for a long time! Normally I will order pasta from there since you recommend their Fish n Chips I will definitely try it out. Thanks for your information I did not know that Manhattan Fish Market story began 180 years ago! I guess my great-great-great grandparent had taste their food before:) –Hayden-

23 May 2012 at 00:30

 
Anonymous Suresh said...

I like the concept your blog and it is very interesting. After reading your review I am definitely convinced to go to Manhattan Fish to indulge my senses with the great food there.

23 May 2012 at 01:25

 
Blogger JoanneXD said...

Your picture of the dory fish makes me hungry! I'm craving for that food now! Looking forward to your food blog post!

23 May 2012 at 01:30

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had only been there one time, and the fish was pretty good if I remembered. I would definitely try out the dishes you mentioned here next time

23 May 2012 at 01:31

 
Blogger ChuanShun said...

@yusran - hey bro, thanks for commenting and supporting my blog :)

@hayden - thanks for commenting, yeah! you should try their Fish n Chips. Honestly speaking i haven't tried their pasta yet.. will try it someday when im free. cheers :)

@suresh - hey! thanks for commenting, you will definitely enjoy the food they serve there :)

@joanne - hey! thanks for commenting, i feel hungry too by looking at the picture again.. thanks for the support :)

@bballing - hello! thanks for commenting and supporting:)

25 May 2012 at 03:14

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Manhattan Fish Market. Awesome seafood. Love the seafood platter. But i will be keeping my eye out for more of its dishes. Love the information given. Keep up the blog =)
-Harmeet-

28 May 2012 at 07:34

 
Blogger ChuanShun said...

@harmeet - hey!, thanks for commenting and support. cheers! :)

29 May 2012 at 06:33

 
Blogger Lim Zheng Yuan said...

I love the seafood platter for manhattan fish market. It's very nice

29 May 2012 at 21:07

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've only been to the one at bedok point once, it was excellent though.

29 May 2012 at 23:28

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home